Quality Repair At A Price That's Fair
Welcome to Ernie's Automotive
We’ve been providing quality car repair in Bonney Lake, Washington since 2008. Ernie’s Auto Repair and Tire is a family-owned and operated business delivering honest and professional auto repair and maintenance services to Bonney Lake, Buckley, Enumclaw, South Prairie, Sumner, Lake Tapps, Puyallup and surrounding areas. Our trained ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology.
We're equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on:
- Foreign and domestic passenger vehicles
- RV and Motor Home repairs (up to Class C—28 feet)
- Light- to medium-duty trucks
Why trust your car with Ernie’s Auto Repair and Tire in Bonney Lake?
- Our shop has been a AAA-approved auto repair facility since 2011, having met the stringent standards established by the American Automobile Association.
- All of our full-time personnel are ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified in at least one field of automotive repair technology.
- We are a Certified Emissions Repair Facility.
- We have top-quality diagnostic equipment and software for computerized vehicles.
We handle virtually every repair your car might need, including:
- Air conditioning
- Tie rods
- Oil pumps
- Control arms
- Ball joints
- Head gaskets
- Timing chains
- Cylinder heads
- Oil pan gaskets
- Control bushings
- Intake manifolds
- Exhaust manifolds
- Front ends
We’re happy to take you back to your home if you live within a ten-mile radius of Buckley or Bonney Lake.
Your vehicle is a major investment, and that’s why we care for your vehicle as if it were our own. At Ernie's Automotive, we schedule our customers by appointment to eliminate long waits, however, we can take drop-ins if our work load will accommodate or if your car is experiencing a safety issue.
Appointments can be scheduled by phone (253) 862-9568 or via email.
We look forward to serving you!
We also have a night drop-box if you’d like to leave your vehicle after hours.